Call Us : 951 203 877

Email:

Daily Inspiration: The Most Eco-friendly Calendar

Today’s daily inspiration comes from a project for the automobile manufacturer?that brought?us the iconic Beetle.

In addition to them wanting to create a lasting relation with key customers, sales staff and partners, VW also wanted to highlight its Think Blue message of sustainability. From this, the idea of the world’s most eco-friendly calendar was born.

The calendar is made of 99.9% recycled material and entirely carbon-offset (for the remaining 0.1%, the production and shipping). Check out the video below and hopefully this has sparked some motivation to create.

 

daily inspiration eco friendly calendar

daily inspiration eco friendly calendar

daily inspiration eco friendly calendar

daily inspiration eco friendly calendar

daily inspiration eco friendly calendar



Font: webdesign.org